- TNA strictly observes the Personal Information Protection Law of Japan and other relevant laws and regulations.
- TNA implements an employee education program and takes other necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access to, and loss, misuse, alteration and leakage of personal information.
When TNA requests personal information, it will clearly specify and state the purpose(s) for which such information is to be used, and will collect information in a legitimate and fair manner.TNA will use personal information only to the extent required to achieve the purpose(s) stated at the time the information was acquired.
Specifically, TNA collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To send email, direct mail and/or faxes or make telephone calls to advertise its products, services, campaigns, events and seminars
- To conduct questionnaires and/or marketing surveys and analyze the results for the purpose of improving its services
- To reply to inquiries from customers and provide customer support such as offering procedural guidance and/or information on the use of its services
- To carry out the work necessary to provide the products and services you have requested
TNA will obtain your approval in advance if it becomes necessary to use your personal information for any other purpose.
However, TNA may omit to specify the purposes of use in the following cases and use personal information for the above purposes unless you refuse its use for them.
- When you provide your personal information at a meeting or an interview with, or exchange business cards with, TNA personnel
- When you provide your personal information by giving your business card at seminars, events and the like
TNA does not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- When you have granted consent in advance
- When a judicial order or the like obliges TNA to disclose personal information
- When TNA needs to provide personal information to other entities or business partners to accomplish the purpose(s) of use for which such information has been acquired
- You can request TNA to confirm, modify, correct, delete and discontinue the use of your personal information. TNA will provide you with the information it possesses once it has confirmed your identity.
September 1, 2015
Kenji Nakamura, President and CEO
Toshiba Nanoanalysis Corporation
- 8, Shinsugita-Cho, Isogo-Ku, Yokohama, 235-8522, Japan
Toshiba Nanoanalysis Corporation Risk Management and Compliance Group